Friday, December 24, 2010

Link: Rambling on the other blog

So, I've been rather quiet on this blog, not so much as a word about the holiday, because I've been participating in a holiday-related joint perfume blogging project on the other blog. Normally, I wouldn't come here to point to my perfume posts there, because if you wanted to read about perfume, you'd already be there, right?

But these posts seem to be ending up only about twenty to forty percent perfume, and the rest could just as easily be over here. So I'm going to link to my gold post and my frankincense post.

And that is all. For now. I still have to figure out something to say about myrrh. (And now I have.)

Image: Wikimedia Commons.

2 comments:

  1. I find that most perfume gives me a haeadache, as does gold! Frankincense, on the other hand, reminds me of churches.

    Myyrh? Well I once had one that we used to keep in a cage in the garage. Or was that a gerbil?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, TIG! Y'know, Myrrh would be an interesting name for a gerbil...

    ReplyDelete